187 results for Charities in Canterbury
In July 2009, Kent Union launched our first ever Community Engagement Strategy. One part of this was educating students about living in Canterbury.
... old people support, charity, elderly support organisation, social services
charities supporting vulnerable and homeless people in Kent We have supported accommodation projects based in Ashford, Canterbury, Dover and Ramsgate with support for rough sleepers across the...
Music for Change brings world music into the classroom and the community. Our aim is to allow all people to fulfil their creative potential whilst respecting and celebrating cultural diversity. We run ... CHARITIES, Arts Education, Art School, Performing arts
Specialist support for people with disabilities to find and stay in work
Charities for Romania, Helping Children, Providing Support for the children of Romania, Crumbs of Hope by Wendy Hughes, Horizons of Hope by Wendy Hughes.
- St Martins & St Pauls 13 ERSHAM ROADCT1 3AR Canterbury 01227 768072
... Churches & Christian Places, Charity
- Kent Kids Miles of Smiles Footprints, Stodmarsh RoadCT3 4AP Canterbury 01227 780796
Strode Park Foundation is Kents premier charity for people with disabilities The Foundation has a 60 year history of providing care and leisure services for people with disabilities who wish to...
... Charity, Church, Landmarks, Library, Charities
Our mission is to link, develop and support English Language Teaching professionals throughout the world.
... Charity, Religious Organisations, Church, business support services, Personal Services
... charity, fostering agency, children adoption
L'Arche was founded in 1964 by Jean Vanier. The son of the Governor General of Canada, he grew up to serve in the British and Royal Canadian Navy as an officer. However, he resigned in 1950 to study ... charities, charitable organization, Volunteering, voluntary, Charitable Organisations, design...
The Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies the School of Family History, Canterbury the premier source for all your heraldic and genealogical needs. ... Charities, Genealogist, Scientific and Technical Services, secondary education, Secondary Schools,...
- Canterbury Cyrenians 15 New Town StreetCT1 1BX Canterbury 01227 764887
- Build a School 33 BURGATECT1 2HA Canterbury 01227 456400
... Charities, Public Charities, Charity
- The Parkinson's Disease Society 71 Rochester AvenueCT1 3YE Canterbury 01227 454618
- Business Support Services Canterbury
- Personal Services Canterbury
- Psychotherapy Charity Canterbury
- Psychotherapy Therapists Canterbury
- Psychotherapy Organisations Canterbury
- Registered Psychotherapists Canterbury
- Charity Shops Canterbury
- Voluntary Organisations Canterbury
- Fundraising Canterbury
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist Canterbury
- Bike Accessories Canterbury
- Clothing Canterbury
- Cycling Kit Canterbury
- Exercise Equipment Canterbury
- Heart Charity Canterbury
- Heart Disease Prevention Canterbury
- Pedometers Canterbury
- Personalised Gifts Canterbury
- Pin Badges Canterbury
- Charities Westcliff-on-Sea
- Charities Gillingham
- Charities Maidstone
- Charities Chatham
- Charities Ashford
- Charities Grays
- Charities Tunbridge Wells
- Charities Sevenoaks
- Charities Dartford
- Charities Bishop's Stortford
- Charities Bexhill-on-Sea
- Charities Chelmsford
- Charities Colchester
- Charities Romford
- Charities Stevenage